Sunday, February 28, 2016
science and inner sooth:
giants collapse, learning
that we cannot reach the sun, and
sages are struck blind,
their heads spun full around; they
turn into prescient hermaphrodites
to plumb the Oedipal truths.
Can truth be done, without the sun?
Can you live without its light?
Can you blindly follow Apollo
with Tiresias through each doubt?
Can you live without your cherished truths,
can you learn to live without?
- ► 2017 (61)
- E-text of Victory over the Sun in my translation (...
- MEMENTO MAMA
- The Girl @theParisReview Says Uncool
- I am not your insect
- Vive L’Égypte
- In Paran
- Rant Alert: James Patterson and Sentence versus St...
- Dancing with the Devil in English and Persian
- Reprise: Skin
- Happy birthday, Andre Breton (b. 2/19/1896)! Excer...
- Text of essay "Everything Has Become Masculine": H...
- "Everything Has Become Masculine": Hypermasculinit...
- Excerpt from Patient Women
- The No-Net World
- Still more love poems for Valentine's Day
- More love poems for Valentine's Day
- Poems for Valentine's Day and the discovery of Ein...
- Lager NYC
- Jamas volveré
- Translation of “Dyr bul shchyl” by Alexei Krucheny...
- From "Mirror, or a Flash in the Pan" in #specialch...
- He follows her
- Recording of New Life, a mistranslation of Joseph ...
- February issue of Plume now up!
- Sea (Sic)
- Bhakti 2
- Abortion Hallucination
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)