The February issue of Plume is now live at www.plumepoetry.com
With poetry by Gail Mazur, Kelli Russell Agodon, Alan Shapiro, Carrie
Etter, Carol Frost, Barbara Hamby, Devin Johnston, Thomas Lux,
Christopher Shipman, Ron Smith, Geoffrey Young, Hélène Cardona
translates work by José Manuel Cardona, Adam Tavel reviews Greta
Stoddart’s ALIVE ALIVE O. Featured: Emmanuel Moses translated by Marilyn
- ► 2017 (49)
- E-text of Victory over the Sun in my translation (...
- MEMENTO MAMA
- The Girl @theParisReview Says Uncool
- I am not your insect
- Vive L’Égypte
- In Paran
- Rant Alert: James Patterson and Sentence versus St...
- Dancing with the Devil in English and Persian
- Reprise: Skin
- Happy birthday, Andre Breton (b. 2/19/1896)! Excer...
- Text of essay "Everything Has Become Masculine": H...
- "Everything Has Become Masculine": Hypermasculinit...
- Excerpt from Patient Women
- The No-Net World
- Still more love poems for Valentine's Day
- More love poems for Valentine's Day
- Poems for Valentine's Day and the discovery of Ein...
- Lager NYC
- Jamas volveré
- Translation of “Dyr bul shchyl” by Alexei Krucheny...
- From "Mirror, or a Flash in the Pan" in #specialch...
- He follows her
- Recording of New Life, a mistranslation of Joseph ...
- February issue of Plume now up!
- Sea (Sic)
- Bhakti 2
- Abortion Hallucination
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)