Below is the link to the e-text of my translation of Victory over the Sun by Aleksei Kruchenych on the Brooklyn Rail InTranslation site.
E-text of Victory over the Sun
A print version of my translation, edited and with an introduction by Eugene Ostashevsky, is available from Cervena Barva Press.
Victory over the Sun in print
- E-text of Victory over the Sun in my translation (...
- MEMENTO MAMA
- The Girl @theParisReview Says Uncool
- I am not your insect
- Vive L’Égypte
- In Paran
- Rant Alert: James Patterson and Sentence versus St...
- Dancing with the Devil in English and Persian
- Reprise: Skin
- Happy birthday, Andre Breton (b. 2/19/1896)! Excer...
- Text of essay "Everything Has Become Masculine": H...
- "Everything Has Become Masculine": Hypermasculinit...
- Excerpt from Patient Women
- The No-Net World
- Still more love poems for Valentine's Day
- More love poems for Valentine's Day
- Poems for Valentine's Day and the discovery of Ein...
- Lager NYC
- Jamas volveré
- Translation of “Dyr bul shchyl” by Alexei Krucheny...
- From "Mirror, or a Flash in the Pan" in #specialch...
- He follows her
- Recording of New Life, a mistranslation of Joseph ...
- February issue of Plume now up!
- Sea (Sic)
- Bhakti 2
- Abortion Hallucination
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)