To suspend judgment and criticism of myself and others; to be kind to my writing.
If I can do that, I will have accomplished a lot in 2016!
Happy New Year, you guys!
- ► 2017 (50)
- t(his), (he)re
- MY VRONSKY
- How to Meet and Dance with Your Death (Como encue...
- PEN dinner honoring anti-Putin dissident writers
- The Diary of the Warsaw Ghetto (from Patient Women...
- Save the date: "Endangered Music" at Los Angeles A...
- Winedark Sea
- revery about intoxicated turtles
- The Gospel According to Magdalene
- Unlikely Stories Tribute Issue for Michelle Greenb...
- LETTER TO LERMONTOV
- HE CALLED ME "FAT"
- TO THE THANATOS WITHIN ME
- Excerpt from PATIENT WOMEN
- My Trick Wants to Go to Plato's
- 560 Brooke Avenue, South Bronx
- Recording of my poem "Phylum" up at The Common Onl...
- Rain Taxi review of my translation of Victory over...
- Coverage for PATIENT WOMEN in OSM, the global citi...
- Rock and roll heaven: the visionaries
- Official press release for PATIENT WOMEN
- Text of my poems in Plume
- Two poems in Plume
- New Year's Resolution
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)