Unlikely Stories: Episode IV and Unlikely Books present DEVORAH: a tribute to Michelle Greenblatt, Editor and Friend, at http://www.unlikelystories.org/
We are grateful for the opportunity to remember Michelle with the
contributors to this volume: Reed Alteums, Glen Armstrong, Lana Bella (Nia Nguyễn), John M. Bennett, Alexandria Bryan, Charles J. Butler, Wendy Taylor Carlisle, Vincent Cellucci, Joel Chace, Kimberly Rae Lorenz-Copeland, Maria Damon, Bryson Dean Gautier, Vernon Frazer, Alan Fyfe, Larry Goodell, Win Harms, mark hartenbach, Stephen Harrison, Carolyn Hembree, Cindy Sostchen-Hochman, Steffen Horstmann, Jukka-Pekka Kervinen, Dylan Krieger, Brian Kovich, Donna Kuhn, Jim Leftwich, Louise Landes Levi, James Lineberger, Dennis Mahagin, Peter Marra, Frankie Met, Alexis Moon (Alexis Phillips), MOO - Monika Mori, Sheila Murphy, Jay Passer, Annie Pluto, Marthe Reed, Gabriel Ricard, Alison Clockwise Cat Ross, Bernd Sauermann, Christopher Shipman, Larissa Shmailo, Jeffrey Side, Jay Sizemore, Felino A. Soriano, Jamie Stoneman, Ray Succre, Yuriy Tarnawsky, and Marc Vincenz.
DEVORAH was edited by Jonathan Penton, K.R. Copeland, Vernon Frazer, and Justin Herrmann.
- t(his), (he)re
- MY VRONSKY
- How to Meet and Dance with Your Death (Como encue...
- PEN dinner honoring anti-Putin dissident writers
- The Diary of the Warsaw Ghetto (from Patient Women...
- Save the date: "Endangered Music" at Los Angeles A...
- Winedark Sea
- revery about intoxicated turtles
- The Gospel According to Magdalene
- Unlikely Stories Tribute Issue for Michelle Greenb...
- LETTER TO LERMONTOV
- HE CALLED ME "FAT"
- TO THE THANATOS WITHIN ME
- Excerpt from PATIENT WOMEN
- My Trick Wants to Go to Plato's
- 560 Brooke Avenue, South Bronx
- Recording of my poem "Phylum" up at The Common Onl...
- Rain Taxi review of my translation of Victory over...
- Coverage for PATIENT WOMEN in OSM, the global citi...
- Rock and roll heaven: the visionaries
- Official press release for PATIENT WOMEN
- Text of my poems in Plume
- Two poems in Plume
- New Year's Resolution
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)