As the recruitment guide for Trump University's prospects specified, economic vulnerability and fear are fertile grounds for victims of fraud. Trump's campaign runs true to this strategy. "Your problem," he tells voters,"is immigrants, Muslims, and Mexicans, and I, The Donald, will solve it."
How well is Trump
University doing? People who were not racist before are racist now, and
long-time racists are more active than ever. Look at this endorsement
from Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, now running for the Senate in
"I thought, wow, here's a man embracing the core issues I've fought for my whole life."
Even if Trump loses in November, and this is no certainty, graduates of Trump University are not going away anytime soon.
- ► 2017 (52)
- Save the Date: National Translation Month Reading ...
- Thanks for downloading my audio Pushkin!
- The Banality of Donald Trump
- Are You Trump Ready?
- You Want Unlikely Stories
- Rage: The Dominant Affect of Fascism
- Thanks for downloading The No-Net World and Exorci...
- Trump University: Creating Racism 101
- The Trump Abuser-Victim Paradigm
- Trump as Signifier
- The Normalization of Donald Trump
- The Republican Party Platform
- Mes chers amis français et vos familles:
- Not about Economics
- PUBLISH OR PERISH?
- TO THE THANATOS WITHIN ME (Revised 7/9/16)
- Harlem Line (Found Poem)
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)