Saturday, July 23, 2016
The Trump Abuser-Victim Paradigm
Whenever I hear someone say "only I can fix this," "only I care for you," "you can't do this without me," a red flag goes up in my deepest heart. Abusers of all stripes, from wife beaters to quack doctors to dysfunctional parents, use these phrases on their victims, to isolate them and keep them from seeking real help. Trump's manipulation of his followers' fears is a toxic tool of a toxic candidate. But we are not helpless, Mr. Trump, and we can overcome our problems without you; in fact, we must, since you are one of the main problems. #neverTrump #Trumpspeech #Trumpspeak
- ► 2017 (69)
- Save the Date: National Translation Month Reading ...
- Thanks for downloading my audio Pushkin!
- The Banality of Donald Trump
- Are You Trump Ready?
- You Want Unlikely Stories
- Rage: The Dominant Affect of Fascism
- Thanks for downloading The No-Net World and Exorci...
- Trump University: Creating Racism 101
- The Trump Abuser-Victim Paradigm
- Trump as Signifier
- The Normalization of Donald Trump
- The Republican Party Platform
- Mes chers amis français et vos familles:
- Not about Economics
- PUBLISH OR PERISH?
- TO THE THANATOS WITHIN ME (Revised 7/9/16)
- Harlem Line (Found Poem)
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)