Sunday, July 24, 2016
Rage: The Dominant Affect of Fascism
RAGE: the dominant affect of the Trump campaign. What intoxicated followers of Hitler was der Fuehrer's anger, which he empowered them to express by example. Trump has taken a page from that book. Fury and targets to vent it on: it's an exhilarating combination for those whose anger has been stuffed in the subterranean depths of their souls for so long. Not to mention a party for those who wear their hate on their sleeves. #rageaholism #neverTrump #racismandrage
- Save the Date: National Translation Month Reading ...
- Thanks for downloading my audio Pushkin!
- The Banality of Donald Trump
- Are You Trump Ready?
- You Want Unlikely Stories
- Rage: The Dominant Affect of Fascism
- Thanks for downloading The No-Net World and Exorci...
- Trump University: Creating Racism 101
- The Trump Abuser-Victim Paradigm
- Trump as Signifier
- The Normalization of Donald Trump
- The Republican Party Platform
- Mes chers amis français et vos familles:
- Not about Economics
- PUBLISH OR PERISH?
- TO THE THANATOS WITHIN ME (Revised 7/9/16)
- Harlem Line (Found Poem)
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)