the fruit has turned again
smile at the thought of them
lolling on a beach
inverted and drunk and certain of
turning right side again
every wave an ally
tomorrow the eggs will hatch and the young will
race to the sea, Darwinically pursued
by rapacious winged predators
half will die the rest will find the sea
- ► 2017 (49)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (62)
- Just Announced: Pussy Riot at PEN Gala on May 5
- Never Challenge a Roth - My List of Words Never to...
- Happy 450th, Will!
- Happy birthday, Vladimir Nabokov! Poem for Ada
- Poem for Earth Day: revery about intoxicated turtl...
- The Traditional Russian Easter Greeting
- Guest blog on We Wanted to Be Writers
- First Review of #specialcharacters
- Between Eclipses
- NYC Launch of #specialcharacters May 11!
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)