A razor cuts your wrists, but
what cut you off from me?
Is true love quart'red below?
When (blew) an azure sky
separates the chambered clouds,
which Earth will you then save,
which elements recycle?
These eclipses should portend,
but I would always be
the bastard that I am,
had the maidlienest, brightest star
eclipsed upon this gesture.
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (62)
- Just Announced: Pussy Riot at PEN Gala on May 5
- Never Challenge a Roth - My List of Words Never to...
- Happy 450th, Will!
- Happy birthday, Vladimir Nabokov! Poem for Ada
- Poem for Earth Day: revery about intoxicated turtl...
- The Traditional Russian Easter Greeting
- Guest blog on We Wanted to Be Writers
- First Review of #specialcharacters
- Between Eclipses
- NYC Launch of #specialcharacters May 11!
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)