As a person with a mental illness, I have skin in the game of the Trump resistance. Nazis (now, sweethearts, is there really any lingering doubt that Trump is a Nazi?) routinely gassed mentally ill and other disabled people. As eugenicists and ableists, fascists exterminate you if you can't be used for free or cheap labor. Remember that loud dog whistle to the base, Trump's gleefully mocking the New York Times reporter with ankylosing spondylitis, and see Jeff Session's recent attack on regulations protecting disabled people. Not to mention the wholesale Republican war on Medicaid and Obamacare. They will be coming after the Americans with Disabilities Act next, and I intend to fight them every step of the way.
- ► 2018 (50)
- Come out of the darkness about depression this hol...
- Auld Lang Syne
- Skin in the Game
- A Brodsky Nativity Poem: Christmas Star
- CAPITALISM IS SOCIALISM FOR RICH PEOPLE
- Trump Is Winning and We Are Wimps
- FASCISM 101
- MadHat Poets Shmailo and Kostos Read Jan 6!
- Nora at 13 from Patient Women in Unbearables Antho...
- This Is Different
- World AIDS Day Poem
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)