Here is the full cover, front and back, of my newest poetry collection, Medusa's Country, with blurbs from the brilliant Annie Finch, Dean Kostos, and Lee Ann Brown. The title launches next year at AWP Washington (yep, Washington). Thanks to MadHat Press and its genius publisher and cover artist for Medusa, Marc Vincenz!
- Fear of the Humanities (from the HOWL Collective b...
- My true story of psychiatric abuse in Sensitive Sk...
- Front and Back Cover of Medusa's Country with Blur...
- New poems in Unlikely Stories
- Reading for Plume Anthology 4 - please join us,
- Elizabeth Warren 2020
- My Poem after Federico Garcia Lorca Accepted
- Text of Translations with Original Russian of Push...
- WOMEN INSPIRE, a poetry collage video by Meg Tuite...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)