Trump Agonistes? No, not really. I doubt that this embodiment of classic narcissistic personality disorder has anything remotely like inner struggles. All the room in his small soul is taken up by resentments and racism and rows large and small.
Friends, you know I am no fan of
Trump. I have lost no opportunity to point out where he is wrong, and I
consider him wrong in everything. But now, seeing him as mentally ill, I
feel sorry for him. He is a rattlesnake, an unempathetic and vicious
man, but a sick one, a tragic one. However, and forever, #neverTrump, #neverthislostsoul
- Cover of my new collection, Medusa's Country
- LATE SUMMER POEM
- Visit my Amazon page for sales on books and CDs
- September is National Translation Month
- The fascists are winning
- The Mythology of Donald Trump
- Pre-publication review of Medusa's Country from Th...
- In memoriam Tamara Shanahan, 8/7/48 - 12/27/13
- Madhat Press to publish my poetry collection, Medu...
- Sympathy for the Devil
- Trump and Media Addiction
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)