From Jonathan Penton's intro:
"Last month, thanks to Lyrically Inclined, The Festival of Words Cultural Arts Collective, and The Walls Project Art & Design Center, Larissa Shmailo read for the first time below the Mason-Dixon line in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Walls Project had just had a big fundraiser, and someone had walked away with the microphone jacks, so we enjoyed watching Vincent Cellucci hopelessly attempt to arrange audio, then we watched this great reading:"
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (151)
- Come out of the darkness about depression this hol...
- Thanks for a great literary 2015!
- Christmas Star by Joseph Brodsky
- Reading for Seattle AWP 2014 for Madhat and Fulcru...
- Free track DEATH AT SEA from THE NO-NET WORLD CD
- Recording of my poem with footnotes, "Phylum"
- Reading at the Ballet Academie, Lafayette, LA, on ...
- Reading for the Walls Project, Baton Rouge
- A vid of my New Orleans reading on the Unlikely Sa...
- New review of PATIENT WOMEN, a novel by Larissa Sh...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2008 (15)